Monday, March 2, 2009

Finding humor in the moment

The other day, I was taking photos of birds on my back porch. I was lucky enough to take many photos as the little birds hopped up and down from the railing to the deck. At one point, the sun was in my eyes and the birds moved so quickly, I really couldn't tell what pictures I was getting. As I browsed through them later, I chuckled as I came upon this one.


It reminds me of the old question and answer of:

"How did you know that?"
"Well, a little bird told me..."

My thought for the day-find humor in the moment. Look for happiness each day. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a picture! Priceless.

They really do look like they are talking to each other.

maggie moran said...

How did you get such a close picture? Very impressive!

Kim said...

Love the junco picture and the rememberance of the phrase "A Little Bird Told Me"

Anonymous said...

The quizzical look on the Junco is great. It looks to me like he is wondering about the gnome.

sammerai said...

that is an great picture ! hilarious =D

Ruth said...

Super comical shot!

Ruth said...

A super comical shot!

Ruth said...

A super comical shot!

Marie Reed said...

What a beautiful picture! He does look thoughtful:)